30 Delicious Summer Cocktails

posted: 04/01/13

More than 30 Delicious Summer Cocktails that are perfect for a BBQ or sipping on the deck!

30 Delicious Summer Cocktails | www.wineandglue.com | Summer cocktails that are perfect for a BBQ or sipping on the deck!

Dear Mother Nature,

You are clearly confused. I don’t know if maybe you are going through a bad breakup, or are just feeling really over worked and stressed with all your professional responsibilities, but clearly something is going on.

I hear ya, everyone goes through rough spots, but honey, you’ve let yourself go. You’ve completely missed the boat on spring. If you haven’t noticed, it’s April, and there are still big piles of snow laying around.

So let’s make a deal. I will let your unpunctual ways go this year, if you BRING ON AN EARLY SUMER.

Good?

Sweet!

Yours through thick and thin (unless you pull this crap again last year),
Lisa

Summer cannot get here soon enough, and one of my favorite things to do in summer is have BBQ’s on the deck with awesome friends, delicious foods, and tasty cocktails. Here is my summer drinking bucket list.

{For the love of delicious vodka and simple syrup made from strawberries, if you would like to pin one of these recipes go to the original blog and original source!}

cherry_sangria_with_ameretto_recipe

beerade

blood_orange_margaritas

pina_colada_sangria

skinny_grapefruit_margarita

tropical_tea_3

watermelon_margaritas

strawberry_mango_margarita_2

Looking for more delicious cocktail recipes? Follow my Summer Cocktail & Five O’Clock boards on Pinterest.

1. Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust says

I love this round-up! I cannot wait for summer drinking. :)

Right?? Why is drinking outside while the sun is setting so much more relaxing than almost anything??

2. Sarah says

I’m obsessing over flavored mojitos right now, and declaring them a staple this summer! We are down to teeny tiny snow piles, leaving an attractive 5 months of trash littering the crusty brown landscapes. Bring on SUMMER!

UGH! I think I would take fresh snow over the muddy left over crap snow. WAIT!! I take that back!!!!!!!

3. Elizabeth Waterson says

I love all these drinks! I was at the spa laying out today and had a few Lava Flow drinks! Sunshine + fruity drinks= I want summer NOW!!

SO JEALOUS Elizabeth!!

4. Megan Hackney says

What a great round-up! I can’t wait to try some of these :)

5. Lisa Mai says

Mmmm love this round up! Makes me excited for patio season!

6. TheTastyFork says

Awesome round up, Lisa! This is right up my alley…ANY time of year!

Lol!

7. Melissa {Persnickety Plates} says

Holy cow, you’re after my heart with all these drinks. Great round-up!

8. Rachel Willis says

My goodness, this is the best.bucketlist.ever. EVER! Totally pinned already. And since it’s {nearly} always summertime here in Southern AZ, I’ll have plenty of time to check these off my list!

9. Jessi @ Practically Functional says

Aaaaahhhhhh!!!! Love this! We are finally getting a bit of warm weather; I can’t wait to start making these! I’m pinning this and sharing it on my FB wall this week, thanks so much for linking it up to my party!

Thanks Jessi!!! I woke up to an icy hail storm! BARF!!!

Trackbacks

1. […] with it’s parades, warm weather, BBQ’s on the deck, and warm summer fun, that I did a summer cocktail round up . . . in […]