4. Click on “Add Image”
5. Click on “Browse.” A menu will pop up with all your files. Click on where you have saved your watermark (or other .png file!).
6. And just like magic, your watermark is on your photo!
7. Now you can adjust the opacity at the bottom center of your screen to make it a little more transparent.
8. Once you have it how you want it, and where you want it, save it to your computer.
Okay, now lets say that you don’t have a watermark file and you just want to write the name of your blog on your photo. Follow steps 1 and 2 above to upload a photo.
1. Click on the button with the “A.”
2. Pick what type of font you would like to use.
4. Then you can change the color,
5. And the size. And then click Save!