California Roll Orzo Pasta Salad
This California Roll Orzo Pasta Salad is crazy easy to throw together and makes a perfect dish to bring to a BBQ or potluck!
- 1 cup of dry orzo cooked to package directions and rinsed with cold water
- 3 TBSPs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP Rice Vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 cup fake crab pulled apart
- 1 cup cucumbers cut into small long bite sized pieces
- 1 cup avocado cut into small long bite sized pieces
- 1 TBSP sesame seeds
Combine the olive oil, rice vinegar, and sesame oil in small bowl and then pour it over the orzo. Then add in the crab, cucumbers, and avocado. Finally, stir in some sesame seeds. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 24 hours and serve.
Calories: 173kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 69mg | Potassium: 242mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 3IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg