Skillet Taco Casserole
This Skillet Taco Casserole is a simple one pot 25 minute dinner full of flavor that your whole family will love. This meal is perfect for busy weeknights.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 pound ground beef (80/20)
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning (or one store bought packet)
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 14.5 ounces low sodium beef stock
- 5.5 ounces Knorr Fiesta Spanish Rice Sides
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
Set a large oven proof skillet over medium heat. Add the ground beef, and break up, cooking until just browned, about 4 minutes. Drain the fat from the pan and return the pan to the heat.
Stir in the diced tomatoes, beef stock, taco seasoning, and Knorr Taco Seasoning Rice Side dish. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat (so that bubbles are still visible, but the heat is low), and cook uncovered for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally and making sure nothing sticks to the bottom.
Stir in the black beans and frozen corn. Stir in the cheese in two to three batches, allowing it to melt as you stir it in.
Serve and enjoy!