Zucchini Carrot Muffins
These Zucchini Carrot Muffins are a delicious way to sneak in extra veggies. Kids and adults alike love this sweet muffin recipe and you will too!
Servings: 18 muffins
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar 301 grams
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup oil 250 ml
- 3 cups flour 384 grams
- 1 teaspoon salt 5.69 grams
- 1 teaspoon baking soda 4.8 grams
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon 2.6 grams
- 1 cup shredded zucchini about half a medium zucchini (150 grams)
- 1 cup shredded carrot about two carrots (180 grams)
- 1 cup shredded apple about one apple (150 grams)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
In a large bowl, mix together the sugar, eggs, and oil.
In another large bowl whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Slowly add the flour mixture to the sugar and egg mixture. The batter will be very thick.
Mix in the zucchini, apple, and carrot.
Fill the muffin tins 2/3 full.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the muffins are golden brown and a toothpick stuck in one of the middle ones comes out with a crumb or two.
Serving: 1muffin | Calories: 262kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 208mg | Potassium: 20mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g