Turkey Bacon Ranch Sliders
These Bacon Ranch Turkey sliders are the perfect combination of flavors and so easy to throw together! Good luck only eating one!
Servings: 24 sliders
- 12 dinner rolls cut in half
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 pound bacon cooked and broken into small pieces
- 1 pound turkey meat (see note 1)
- 8 ounces slices of sharp cheddar cheese (see note 2)
- 4 TBSPs salted butter melted (see note 3)
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 by 13 inch glass baking dish.
Put the bottoms of 8 dinner rolls in the pan. Evenly distribute the ranch dressing over the rolls.
Add the bacon to the rolls, then top with the turkey, and finally the shredded cheese.
Add the tops of the rolls. Brush them with the melted butter.
Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additiona 5 - 10 minutes until the cheeseis gooey and melted.
- You can also make this recipe using turkey breast left-overs, for example at Thanksgiving. Substitute the deli meat with 2 cups of diced left over turkey.
- I've also used mozzarella in this recipe and it was delicious.
- You do not need to use all 4 tablespoons. Melt 4 tablespoons and brush on enough that the tops of the rolls are completely coated.
Serving: 1slider | Calories: 466kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 1712mg | Potassium: 33mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Vitamin C: 22.3mg | Calcium: 180mg | Iron: 2.2mg