Jalapeño Infused Bloody Mary
This Jalapeño Spicy Bloody Mary Recipe has the delicious smoky flavor of jalapeños in vodka and is a must make for any brunch!
- Jalapeno Bloody Mary
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 ounce Jalapeño Infused Vodka recipe below
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pinch of pepper
- 1 tsp pickle juice
- 1 tsp olive juice
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Fill a pint glass 3/4 of the way full with ice. Combine all ingredients and stir well. Garnish with all sorts of delicious things. Enjoy!
To Make Jalapeño Infused Vodka
- makes about 5 ounces, enough for 5 of the above Bloody Marys
- 2 jalapeños sliced if you like things less spicy, remove the seeds
- 1 cup vodka
To make vodka: Put the jalapeño slices in the jar. Fill the jar vodka.
Let the vodka rest for at least 24 hours.
Fill a pint glass 3/4 of the way full with ice. Combine all ingredients and stir well. Garnish with all sorts of delicious things. Enjoy!
Serving: 5g | Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Sodium: 464mg | Potassium: 119mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Vitamin C: 39mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg