Taco Pasta Salad
This Taco Pasta Salad is a family favorite! It's perfect for BBQs, potlucks and big family gatherings!
- 1 pound ground beef cooked and drained
- 1 pound rotini cooked and drained and rinsed with cold water
- 1 oz or 3 TBSPs taco seasoning
- 1 green pepper diced small
- 1 small yellow onion diced small
- 1 pint grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 2 cups shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups French dressing
- 9 3/4 oz bag Nacho Doritos crushed
Stir together the beef and the taco seasoning.
In a very large bowl, mix together the beef, noodles, green pepper, onion, tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese.
Mix in the French dressing until everything is well coated. Then stir in the chips. Enjoy right away.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 320kcal | Carbohydrates: 28.7g | Protein: 12.5g | Fat: 17.6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1.6g | Cholesterol: 27.7mg | Sodium: 345.8mg | Potassium: 197.6mg | Fiber: 1.6g | Sugar: 5.2g | Vitamin A: 348IU | Vitamin C: 10.2mg | Calcium: 75.4mg | Iron: 1.8mg