Easy Orzo Pasta Salad
This Easy Orzo Pasta Salad is delicious and combines the perfect flavors in this Mediterranean salad. It makes such a great side dish!
Servings: 15 small servings
- 1 cup orzo cooked and drained
- 15 ounces garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- 1 seedless cucumber diced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives sliced
- 3.5 ounces low fat feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
While the pasta is cooking, chop the vegetables.
Drain the cooked pasta and rinse with cold water.
In a large bowl combine the cooked pasta with the vegetables, beans, olives, parsley, and feta.
In a small bowl, whisk together the red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss with the salad. Add more salt and pepper to taste.