Strawberry Banana Fluff Salad
This Strawberry Banana Fluff Salad is the perfect recipe to bring to a potluck! Old school comfort food at it's best!
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 3 ounces instant banana pudding (just the dry mix)
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 1/2 cup milk (I used 1%)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 banana sliced
- 10 ounces mini marshmallows
Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the banana pudding, then the cool whip, and then the milk and vanilla extract.
Stir in the strawberries, marshmallows, and banana.
Best when served the day it is made.