Philly Cheese Steak Crescent Ring
This Philly Cheese Steak Crescent Ring is the perfect easy dinner! It's only a few easy ingredients, it's easy to put together, and it makes for the best, most delicious weeknight meal.
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 8 ounce crescent roll dough packages unrolled and separated
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 white onion diced small
- 1/2 green pepper diced small
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef (I used just under a half pound)
- 8 ounces provolone cheese
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the diced onions and peppers and saute until soft, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Create a ring with the crescent dough on the parchment paper.
Add the roast beef and then top with the sautéed onions and peppers.
Finally, top with provolone cheese and then pull the crescent dough over the cheese and tuck it to the inside of the ring.
Bake the ring for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown. Cut with a pizza cutter and serve!