Baked Brussel Sprouts Casserole
This Baked Brussel Sprouts Casserole is the perfect easy side dish! Baked in the oven and made with frozen brussel sprouts, it come together with only about 10 minutes of prep time! This side dish recipe is delicious enough for a holiday meal, but easy enough for a weeknight dinner! Your family will love brussel sprouts after trying this cheesy brussel sprouts casserole!
Servings: 6 people
- 2 (10) ounces frozen brussel sprouts thawed according to package instructions and cut in half
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs divided
- 10.5 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons onion diced (about 1/4 a small onion)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a small casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, mix together the thawed brussel sprouts, eggs, 1/2 cup of the breadcrumbs, the cream of mushroom soup, milk, onion, cheese, and spices. Pour into the prepared casserole dish.
Top the casserole with the remaining 1/2 cup bread crumbs. Bake for 30 minutes uncovered. Serve warm.