Skinny Buffalo Dip
This Skinny Buffalo Dip is an easy and healthy appetizer. With bold Buffalo flavor and super creamy texture, you'll never miss the fat or calories!
- 1/2 cup Light Craft Mayonnaise
- 7 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Buffalo sauce
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- blue cheese crumbles optional
Mix together the mayo, greek yogurt, and buffalo sauce.
Slowly add the garlic powder, starting with 1/4 tsp and adding a little more at a time until you reach the desired taste.
Top with blue cheese and serve with cut veggies.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 57kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 245mg | Potassium: 35mg | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 3mg