Reuben Crescent Rolls
These Reuben Crescent Rolls make a great St. Patrick's Day appetizer or dinner! Easy to make and fun to eat, they will be a huge hit!
Servings: 8 rolls
- 8 ounces crescent roll dough broken into 8 triangles
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1/4 pound shredded corned beef
- 3/4 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup sauerkraut very well drained
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Roll out the crescent roll dough and seperate into the 8 equal pieces. Set on parchemnt paper lined baking sheet.
Spread 1/2 tablespoon of dressing onto each triangle.
Equally divide the corned beef onto each triangle. Then top with shredded cheese and sauerkraut.
Roll up the crescent rolls starting at the wider end and owrking your way up. Any shredded cheese that falls out can be placed on top of the rolls.
Bake for 10 to 20 minutes or until the rolls are golden brown.