A Kentucky Mule - sometimes called an Irish mule - is a Moscow Mule made with whiskey instead of vodka. Only three ingredients and so delicious!
Servings: 1 cocktail
- 2 ounces Kentucky Whiskey
- 4 ounces ginger beer
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- fresh mint for garnish (optional)
- lime wedge for ganrish (optional)
To take this cocktail up a notch:
- Muddle a lime wedge and four mint leaves in the bottom of a mixing glass.
- Add in bourbon, ginger beer, and lime juice.
- Stir to combine and pour into an ice filled copper mug.