This Seafood Salad recipe only takes about 10 minutes to throw together and is so much better than what you buy at the grocery store.
Servings: 8 servings
- 8 ounces imitation crab meat see note about using real crab meat
- 12 ounces salad shrimp thawed
- 1/2 small red onion diced small
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (I used light)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning learn more about Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh dill or 1/2 teasoon dry dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste
In a large bowl, combine the crab meat (broken up), shrimp, red onion, and celery.
In a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, Old Bay Seasoning, fresh dill, and salt. Taste and add pepper to taste.
Stir the dressing into the main ingredients and serve. This recipe can be stored in the refrigerator for up to four days in an air tight container.
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 660mg | Potassium: 32mg | Sugar: 1g