Asian Cucumber Salad
This easy Asian Cucumber Salad is the perfect side dish for so many recipes. Make it to go next to a chicken and rice dish or for the next time you bring home sushi.
Servings: 4 servings
- 3 medium cucumbers sliced thin (about 20 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1 red jalapeno seeds and ribs removed, and cut small (read more about red jalapenos here)
In a small bowl or measuring cup whisk together the rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, and ginger.
Add the cucumbers to a large bowl. Mix in the dressing, cilantro, green oinons, and red jalapeno. Enjoy immediately.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 385mg | Potassium: 297mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g