Ham and Cheese Sliders
Ham and Cheese Sliders are the perfect solution to an easy dinner. These make the perfect party food, and will win over any crowd.
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion (or 1 1/2 teaspoons onion power)
- 1 pound Hawiian Rolls 24 small or 12 large (my dinner rolls also work great)
- 1 pound deli ham thinly sliced
- 1 pound Swiss cheese
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 by 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
Mix together the butter, brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds, onion.
Cut the rolls in half and put the bottom in the prepared baking dish. Top with half the ham. Add the cheese, and top with the remaining ham.
Add the tops of the rolls and pour over the butter mixture. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and remove the foil. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven, cut and serve immediately.