This Edamame Salad is a simple recipe that makes for a great side dish! Done in 10 minutes, you will love all the flavors in this fast salad.
Servings: 4 servings
- 8 ounces edamame (frozen works well, thaw first)
- 1 red pepper deseeded and diced small
- 1/2 large cucumber diced
- 1/2 small red onion diced small
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon ginger minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 - 2 teaspoon red chili paste add 1 teaspoon, taste the dressing and add more to bring a little more heat if desired
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
In a large bowl mix together the edamame, red pepper, cucumber, and red onion.
In a measuring cup, mix together the soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice, ginger, garlic, 1 teaspoon red chili paste, and brown sugar. Whisk well and then add more chili paste if you would like more heat.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables. Mix to combine. Serve and enjoy. Keep left overs in an air tight container in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.