Sausage Stuffed Jalapeños
These Sausage Stuffed Jalapeños are the perfect easy appetizer. Something your guests will love!
Servings: 30 peppers
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 pound jalapeños sliced in half and deseeded (approximately 15 peppers)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a skillet over medium heat, break up the sausage and cook until browned. Drain the fat from the sausage completely.
In a medium bowl, mix together the sausage, cream cheese, and shredded cheeses.
Spoon 1 tablespoon of the amount into each of the jalapeños halves.
Place on the rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes.