Honey Baked Ham
Honey Baked Ham is easy to make with our perfect ham glaze recipe. You will be shocked by how easy this show stopping holiday recipe is.
Servings: 10 people
- 10 pound bone in spiral cut ham packaging and any seasoning/glazes discarded
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Unwrap the spiral cut ham and discard and seasonings or glaze that came with it. Remove the plastic disc in the wide end of the ham. Place the ham wide side down in a 9 by 13 inch baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes.
While the ham is baking, whisk the sugar, honey, mustard, vinegar, pepper, and cloves together.
After the first 20 minutes, gently brush the glaze all over the ham and return to the oven. Brush every 20 minutes until the ham is heated through, about 2 or until the ham registers 110 degrees. (You may not use all of the glaze.)
Slice and enjoy!