Chicken Stir Fry
Chicken Stir Fry is the perfect easy dinner that your family will fall in love with. If you are looking for more 30 minute dinners, meet your new favorite recipe.
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound chicken cut into thin bite sized pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper diced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper diced
- 2 medium carrots peeled and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 head of broccoli cut into florets
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoison sauce
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons ginger (or 1 to 2 inches freshly grated) read more about using ginger here.
- 2 teaspoons chili paste read more about chili paste here.
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
Heat the olive oil in a large 12 inch skillet. Add the sliced chicken and cook until it is no longer visibly pink, about 3 to 4 minutes. You don't need to make sure it is cooked through.
Add the vegetables to the skillet. Stir to combine. Cover and cook until they are tender, another 5 to 7 minutes, stirring once or twice.
While the chicken and vegetables are cooking, mix together the ingredients for the sauce. When the vegetables are tender, pour the sauce over them and allow to thicken, about 1 to 2 minutes.
Serve over rice.