This Edamame Hummus recipe is a delicious spin on hummus! Besides being easy to make and tasting amazing, it is good for you too!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 1/2 cups shelled edamame fully steamed (see note 1)
- 2 cloves garlic minced (see note 2)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
In a food processor, thoroughly blend your edamame. Make sure it is as smooth as possible, scraping down the sides to ensure all of it is smooth.
Add in the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. If needed add more olive oil and lemon juice until the edamame is completely smooth.
- This is approximately how much you will get from an 8 ounce bag of frozen shelled edamame beans.
- You can either use a garlic press, or you can put your garlic whole in the food processor first, and use that to mince it.
Serving: 2tablespoons | Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 188mg | Potassium: 7mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 4.1mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1.3mg