Salmon Foil Packets
These Salmon Foil Packets are the perfect light dinner. Cook this salmon on the grill or in the oven for the perfect 25 minute dinner.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time14 mins
Total Time24 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 filets each 3 to 4 ounces raw (if buying frozen, thaw for 8 hours in the refrigerator)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 bunch asparagus cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 zucchini cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 cup fresh flat leaf parsley minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat your grill to medium or your oven to 350 degrees.
Spray four large pieces of aluminum foil with cooking spray. Distribute the vegetables evenly amongst them.
Top with one fillet of salmon for each piece of foil.
In a bowl mix together the melted butter, 2 tablespoons parsley, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Pour a large spoonful over each salmon fillet.
Fold up the foil in half towards itself and fold down several times. Now fold the ends in towards the top of the packet.
Place on the grill and cook for 12 to 14 minutes or until the salmon registers 140 degrees with an instant read thermometer. (If cooking in the oven, cook for 14 to 16 minutes.
Open up the foil packets and garnish with the remaining parsley.