Slow Cooker Vegetable and Meatball Soup
This AMAZING Slow Cooker Vegetable and Meatball Soup comes together in a snap and is a healthy and hearty meal!
- 1 medium zucchini diced
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup carrots sliced 2 small handfuls of baby carrots
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 15 oz diced tomatoes with basil and oregano undrained
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 T basil
- 1/2 T dried parsley
- 1 pound frozen bite sized fully cooked meatballs (see a note in the post with links to meatball recipes)
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 cup small noodles alphabet or orzo
- shredded parmesan optional
In the bottom of a slow cooker, combine the meatballs, zucchini, mushrooms, carrots, garlic, chicken stock, diced tomatoes, and spices.
Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 3 to 4 hours.
Turn the slow cooker to high and stir in the orzo and chopped spinach and cook for another half hour.
Serve with shredded parmesan.
Serving: 1bowl | Calories: 417kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 1300mg | Potassium: 299mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 72IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 5mg