Five Ingredient Southwestern Lettuce Wraps
These Southwestern Turkey Lettuce Wraps come together in a snap and are light yet filling, simple yet so delicious!
- Two Heads of Boston Butter or Bibb Lettuce
- 1 lb of Jennie-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 oz packet of taco season (or 4 TBSPs homemade taco seasoning
- 15 oz can of black beans drained and rinsed
- chopped jalapeños tomates, and light sour cream for topping (optional)
Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and add the Jennie-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey, and cook over medium heat. Add in the taco seasoning. Cook until the meat is no longer pink and is cooked through.
Stir in the salsa and then the black beans.
Serve in pieces of the butter lettuce. Top with jalapeños, tomatoes, and light sour cream.
Serving: 12g | Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 342mg | Potassium: 64mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 38IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 8mg