Cajun Seasoning Recipe
This Cajun Seasoning Recipe is a delicious and easy spice mixture that is perfect for so many different recipes. Make a small batch for one recipe or make a big batch to keep with your spices.
Servings: 1 ounce
- 1/3 cup paprika
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- dash of cayenne pepper (more or less to taste)
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- If this seasoning mix is made with fresh spices, it can be stored in an airtight container in a cool place for up to 1 year.
- Please see the post for a list of recipes in which this great seasoning mix can be used.
Serving: 1ounce | Calories: 38kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1688mg | Potassium: 222mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 3400IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 2.5mg