Cherry Cheesecake Fluff
This Cherry Cheesecake Fluff is the perfect easy dessert for a crowd! This marshmallow fluff recipe comes together in about five minutes in a huge bowl. A fluff recipe easy enough that one of the kiddos can be in charge of making it!
Servings: 15 people
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 3.4 ounces cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 ounces cool whip
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- 10 ounces mini marshmallows
Beat together the cream cheese, instant pudding mix, vanilla extract, milk, and cool whip.
Stir in the cherry pie filling and mini marshmallows.
Refrigerate up to 24 hours and enjoy!