This Cherry Cheesecake Fluff is the perfect easy dessert for a crowd! This marshmallow fluff recipe comes together in about five minutes in a huge bowl. A fluff recipe easy enough that one of the kiddos can be in charge of making it!
Happy Friday my friends!
Do you guys even feel like it’s summer? Here in the mid-west, we have been having the most bummer weather ever. It’s like non-stop rain. Which means that it is going to feel like the apocalypse is upon us when the hoards of mosquitos descend on us in the next two or three weeks. It also means that my children are literally bouncing off the walls.
Today with their fearless babysitter they had a paper airplane throwing competition . . . in the garage. It was both ingenious and sad. ????
Here is hoping that the weather turns around before the Fourth of July and we really get into the thick of summer. I woke up this morning thinking about how we are getting so close to the Fourth of July and how I have so many recipes perfect for summer gatherings that I want to share with you before then! We already got in the Shrimp Pasta Salad and that perfect Three Ingredient Pink Party Punch. Now! Another easy fluff recipe! Ya’ll went nuts for the Strawberry Banana Fluff Salad, it now has like 200 thousand shares on Facebook. So, let me introduce you to Cherry Cheesecake Fluff!
WHAT GOES INTO CHERRY CHEESECAKE FRUIT FLUFF?
- Cream Cheese
- Cheesecake Pudding Mix, though if you can’t find that just use vanilla.
- Vanilla extract
- Cool Whip, if you prefer not to use cool whip, you can use homemade cool whip, which is stabilized with gelatine.
- Cherry Pie Filling
- Mini Marshmallows
It’s so simple and so easy to throw together.
TIPS FOR THIS CHERRY CHEESECAKE FLUFF
Does it seem super ridiculous to give you tips for a simple recipe? Guys. We are all at different abilities. Don’t judge. Some of us can’t even ball a melon.
- Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature. I like to a fill a small bowl with water, microwave it for 5 minutes, empty it, and then put that over the cream cheese that is still in the foil wrap but out of the cardboard box. Even right out of the refrigerator that brings it to room temperature in about 10 minutes.
- As mentioned above, I used cool whip, but you could certainly make homemade whipped cream and then stabilize it following this great recipe from Something Swanky.
- If you watch the video for this, you will see that I didn’t mix the cool whip in with the beater before adding the cherries and marshmallows. That was so I could get that pretty picture of all the ingredients in the bowl you see above. Don’t be like me, guys. Whip the cool whip in with the cream cheese and other liquid ingredients before adding the cherries and marshmallows.
OTHER GREAT DESSERTS FOR A PICNIC
I have so many desserts on this blog that would be perfect to bring along to a picnic or get together!
- These Very Vanilla Cookie Bars are a super old recipe that I just love. They are soft, delicious, a total cheating baking recipe, and another perfect one for kiddos to make.
- These Caramel Brownies are always always always a hit wherever I take them.
- Of course, if you are hooked on fluff, you must make this Pina Colada Fluff and my Strawberry Banana Fluff Salad.
- And finally, this Zucchini Sheet Cake is perfect for a summer party!
Cherry Cheesecake Fluff
- Beat together the cream cheese, instant pudding mix, vanilla extract, milk, and cool whip.
- Stir in the cherry pie filling and mini marshmallows.
- Refrigerate up to 24 hours and enjoy!