This Cherry Cheesecake Fluff is the perfect easy dessert for a crowd! This marshmallow fluff recipe comes together in about five minutes in a huge bowl. A fluff recipe easy enough that one of the kiddos can be in charge of making it!
This fluff salad is so perfect to take to picnics and BBQs. With just a few simple ingredients, and about 10 minutes of hands on time, you have a great dessert to pass. This fluff salad gets its inspiration from my delicious no bake Cherry Cheesecake!
Oh my I just made this.. AMAZING!! My whole family is enjoying it right now . . . thanks for the wonderful recipe!!
WHAT GOES INTO CHERRY CHEESECAKE FRUIT FLUFF?
- Cream Cheese
- Cheesecake Pudding Mix, though if you can’t find that just use vanilla.
- Vanilla extract
- Cool Whip, if you prefer not to use cool whip, you can use homemade cool whip, which is stabilized with gelatine.
- Cherry Pie Filling
- Mini Marshmallows
It’s so simple and so easy to throw together.
TIPS FOR THIS CHERRY CHEESECAKE FLUFF
Does it seem super ridiculous to give you tips for a simple recipe? Guys. We are all at different abilities. Don’t judge. Some of us can’t even ball a melon.
- Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature. I like to a fill a small bowl with water, microwave it for 5 minutes, empty it, and then put that over the cream cheese that is still in the foil wrap but out of the cardboard box. Even right out of the refrigerator that brings it to room temperature in about 10 minutes.
- As mentioned above, I used cool whip, but you could certainly make homemade whipped cream and then stabilize it following this great recipe from Something Swanky.
- If you watch the video for this, you will see that I didn’t mix the cool whip in with the beater before adding the cherries and marshmallows. That was so I could get that pretty picture of all the ingredients in the bowl you see above. Don’t be like me, guys. Whip the cool whip in with the cream cheese and other liquid ingredients before adding the cherries and marshmallows.
OTHER GREAT DESSERTS FOR A PICNIC
I have so many desserts on this blog that would be perfect to bring along to a picnic or get together!
- These Very Vanilla Cookie Bars are a super old recipe that I just love. They are soft, delicious, a total cheating baking recipe, and another perfect one for kiddos to make.
- These Caramel Brownies are always always always a hit wherever I take them.
- Of course, if you are hooked on fluff, you must make this Pina Colada Fluff and my Strawberry Banana Fluff Salad.
- And finally, this Zucchini Sheet Cake is perfect for a summer party!
Cherry Cheesecake Fluff
- Beat together the cream cheese, instant pudding mix, vanilla extract, milk, and cool whip.
- Stir in the cherry pie filling and mini marshmallows.
- Refrigerate up to 24 hours and enjoy!