This Baileys Dessert Fluff is the perfect easy no bake dessert to make for a party! Six simple and easy ingredients and it comes together in about five minutes! If you love my Baileys Fudge and my Baileys Poke Cake and just can’t get enough of amazing Baileys dessert recipes, then you have to try this Baileys Fluff!
So even though I have been flooding my Facebook page with pumpkin recipes lately, we are still in the thick of summer. And I have just one or two summer recipes for you up my sleeve. The first one is this Bailey’s Dessert Fluff. You guys, before this summer I had no idea how much ya’ll love yourself some cool whip and marshmallows together. But once I posted my Strawberry Banana Fluff and it went super crazy, I knew I had to make more. I brought you my Cherry Cheesecake Fluff and now we have one with Baileys. Because you guys? Everything is better with Baileys, not just coffee.
WHAT IS BAILEYS DESSERT FLUFF
Just like a regular fluff dessert, Baileys Dessert Fluff is super easy and comes together with just a few ingredients. It is perfect for a fun grown up get together ????
Ingredients for Baileys Dessert Fluff
- Grab some cream cheese that is room temperature.
- You will also need some cool whip. You can definitely use a homemade cool whip which is basically stabilized whipped cream.
- You also need instant chocolate pudding mix. You only need the dry mix.
OTHER GREAT BAILEYS DESSERTS
The world of food bloggers is bursting at the seams with amazing Bailey’s desserts and you guys really need to try them all.
- First thing’s first. Make my Bailey’s Fudge. It is ridiculous and your life will be changed.
- Next you are going to need to make my Bailey’s Poke Cake. It is all sorts of amazing yumminess.
- Annnnnd, then you need to make my No Bake Bailey’s Chocolate Pie.
- What goes better with Baileys? More booze. Try this Bailey’s Martini.
- After that you should try these Bailey’s Brownies.
- And then for sure you need to have this Baileys Chocolate Cheesecake.
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 8 ounces cool whip
- 3 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix (just the dry mix)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Baileys
- 10 ounces mini marshmallows
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, mix together the cream cheese, cool whip, chocolate pudding mix, vanilla extract, and Baileys until smooth.
- Stir in the mini marshmallows.
- Refrigerate for up to one day before serving or serve immediately and enjoy!
Love Baileys! Got to try Baileys Fluff!
OMG. Bailey s and chocolate!
I think I have died and gone to heaven.
Marie Christine TROUVE says
Bonjour. Pouvez vous me dire ce qu’est un “fouet cool”. En France à quoi cela orrespond-il? Merci
Lisa Longley says
Cool Whip is a stabilized whipped cream. You could use this recipe to make your own: https://www.somethingswanky.com/homemade-cool-whip/
carol fiegenbaum says
Sounds great! But, is it instant or regular chocolate pudding?
Lisa Longley says
Instant chocolate pudding
This looks absolutely delicious!
I’m gonna make it for my mum’s birthday on Saturday.
Also just wondered what’s you favorite guilty-pleasure snack at the mo?
Keep up the great work:-)
Will make fluff soon. Sounds delish!