This Caramel Apple Vodka Punch is the perfect cocktail to serve at any of your grown-up fall festivities. Even better, it’s only three ingredients and comes together in minutes! I love a good caramel apple drink, like this caramel apple sangria or this caramel apple milkshake, and so here’s another one to add to the mix.
VODKA PUNCH RECIPE FOR A CROWD
Vodka punch recipes are a cheap and easy way to entertain a crowd, no matter what the occasion. There’s a million tasty variations, like this Three Ingredient Pink Party Punch or this Pink Lemonade Vodka Punch. This vodka punch packs in apple flavor with a hint of caramel sweetness that is sure to be a party pleaser! This Apple Pie Sangria is another tasty fall favorite.
WHAT INGREDIENTS DO I NEED FOR CARAMEL APPLE VODKA PUNCH?
You won’t believe how easy this vodka punch is to put together. You only need three ingredients.
- Apple juice concentrate
- Caramel vodka (this stuff is so delicious, you won’t even believe it!)
- Lemon-lime or any citrus soda (I used Fresca in this recipe)
HOW TO MAKE CARAMEL APPLE VODKA PUNCH
- First, take out a can of apple juice concentrate from the freezer and allow to thaw.
- Then, add it to two cups of caramel vodka (so yummy!) along with four cups or so of lemon-lime soda.
- Give it a nice big stir, then pour over ice.
- This recipe makes eight decent servings, so don’t be afraid to double or triple this batch.
Caramel Apple Vodka Punch
- 12 fluid ounces apple juice concentrate
- 2 cups caramel vodka
- 4 cups lemon lime soda
- Combine all the ingredients and serve over ice!
Other great cocktails!