This Cranberry Moscow Mule tops our Christmas Cocktails list! It is easy to make, plus pretty, festive, and delicious! Perfect for your holiday party.
I love holiday parties that are built around appetizers and cocktails. They are full of laughter, chit chat, and fun. It’s my favorite!
So this time of year, I’m busy at work trying to come up with great appetizer recipes for you and fun holiday drink recipes. Great holiday spins on regular cocktails top my list!
Of all the cocktails that I like to make spins on (and oh, are there many), I think the Moscow Mule is my favorite drink to spin.
MOSCOW MULE INGREDIENTS
The original Moscow Mule has a few simple ingredients:
- Lime Juice
- Ginger Beer
It makes it such an easy cocktail to twist up.
HOW TO MAKE A CRANBERRY MOSCOW MULE
In order to make the original Moscow Mule into a cranberry flavored version we added a little cranberry juice and topped it with some fresh cranberries.
This adds flavor, while still maintaining the greatness of the original cocktail.
SERVING CRANBERRY MOSCOW MULES
I think Moscow Mules are most fun served in copper mugs.
That being said, don’t let not owning them stop you from making this. It will taste just as delicious served in fun wine glass.
The copper mugs are traditionally used to keep it cold, but we are on the verge of December. I think we’ll be okay in glasses.
OTHER CHRISTMAS COCKTAILS
If you can’t get enough of great holiday drinks, I have the perfect list for you!
- You will love my Christmas Punch. I have different sized versions depending on the size of your crowd.
- I’m kind of obsessed with how pretty this White Christmas Martini is.
- My Eggnog Martini is super fun.
- The mojito is another favorite of mine to spin, and I love these Pomegranate Mojitos.
- And if you are just at a total loss, make this Red Sangria. It is a classic and well loved. (I have it in white too!)
If you make this Cranberry Moscow Mule recipe or any of my other cocktails, leave me a comment and let me know!
Cranberry Moscow Mule
- 1 1/2 ounce vodka
- 1/2 cup ginger beer
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- Combine all the ingredients in copper mug. Give a slight stir to combine.
- Fill the mug with ice and garnish with lime wedges, fresh cranberries, and a mint sprig.
This post contains affiliate links, if you click on them and then make a purchase, I make a small amount of money at no additional cost to you. Thank you in advance for supporting Wine & Glue.