These Three Ingredient Wine Slushies happen to be Strawberry Wine Slushies, but using this recipe you could use any frozen fruit. You could even mix and match fruits for all sorts of different flavors! This is going to be your favorite go to summer party cocktail recipe!
It’s the last day of school around here! And I love that we are now in a neighborhood where the majority of the kids go to the same school. So this evening there is an end of the year school celebration. The kids will be celebrating and the parents sipping cocktails plotting how we will make it through the summer.
I suspect one of the answers will be more cocktails.
Like this wine slushie recipe!
HOW TO MAKE WINE SLUSHIES
These strawberry wine slushies come together so fast in a blender, and the best part about them is that you can easily sub in a different kind of fruit for a completely different flavored drink. I love that there is no blending, freezing, and then blending again with this recipe. You literally just throw everything in the blender and you are ready to pour, making this the perfect party drink!
INGREDIENTS FOR WHITE WINE SLUSHIES
- White Wine – I just used a sparkling white wine blend, but you can grab a bottle of your favorite kind, keeping in mind that you are going for a some what sweet drink, so if you pick a more dry wine, you might need to add more simple syrup.
- Frozen Fruit – I used frozen strawberries. I think strawberry wine slushies are a great way to go, but this would be great with other frozen fruit too! Maybe some frozen pineapple and mango for a tropical vibe?
- Simple Syrup – If you have never made simple syrup, check out the tutorial here. It’s . . . simple. ????
That’s all you need! Isn’t that simple!? This makes such a great party drink for summer. Your guests will love it and it is easy to double or even triple.
OTHER GREAT SUMMER COCKTAILS
- Everyone is completely in love with this Pink Party Punch right now! And for good reason. It comes together so easy, feeds a crowd and can be made with gin or vodka!
- If you are going to make cocktails this summer, let one of them be this Three Ingredient Pina Colada. It is delicious, simple, and so tropical!
- You of course also need to make this Dole Whip with Rum! It has been a huge hit and I know your guests will love it.
- I’m also totally in love with these Strawberry Margaritas and this Rose Sangria. Both are so perfect for summer!
WATCH ME MAKE THESE WINE SLUSHES
Three Ingredient Wine Slushies
- 2 cups sparkling white wine
- 3 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- Blend it all the ingredients together. Serve immediately!
More great cocktails for summer!