This Caramel Apple Dip Recipe is the perfect easy appetizer for a party! It is only four ingredients and comes together in under 10 minutes.
This caramel apple dip with cream cheese and powdered sugar gets an extra boost of appley goodness from some apple butter, making it the perfect fall recipe!
Caramel Apple Dip Appetizer Ingredients
This one could not be easier guys! For it, you need only four ingredients.
- Cream Cheese – make sure it is at room temperature for easy mixing!
- Caramel Topping – make your own, or be lazy like me and buy some at the store.
- Apple Butter – you can find this near the jams and jellies at the grocery store or you can make your own!
- Powdered Sugar
What is Apple Butter
One of the four ingredients in this recipe is apple butter. Apple Butter is like a thicker more intense flavored apple sauce. It’s delicious!
It is easy to make at home in your crockpot. But it is also easy to find in the grocery store. You can use it to make my apple cookies.
How to Make Caramel Apple Dip
After you mix all of these together, put it back in the refrigerator so it thickens up a little bit. Then top it with a little more caramel sauce to make it look pretty and add some toffee bits.
Or don’t! Just eat it by yourself with a spoon in the pantry and pretend for thirty seconds/bites that your kids aren’t trying to murder each other over a board game no one is playing correctly.
What to Serve with Easy Caramel Apple Dip
- graham cracker sticks
- vanilla wafers
- ginger snap cookies
Other Great Caramel Apple Recipes
Caramel Apple Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 14 ounces caramel topping or caramel sauce plus additional for topping (found near the ice cream)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup apple butter
- toffee bits optional
- apples for serving
- crackers for serving
- Beat all of the ingredients together. Chill for two hours in the refrigerator.
- When serving, add additional caramel sauce to the top and toffee bits.
- Serve with crackers and apples!