These Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies come together with a few simple ingredients in about 10 minutes. An easy no bake cookie to make and even easier to eat.
They are chewy, delicious, and so chocolatey perfect. Make these peanut butter chocolate no bake cookies when you are in a pinch or when you need a fast easy treat!
We are in full on holiday mode around here. Quinn had her holiday concert on Monday and tonight we had Gavin’s choir and band concert. Can I tell you something that my kids don’t know? Their concerts make me super emotional. I don’t know why! I don’t want to be the weird mom who is silently sobbing while their child is singing “Over the river and through the woods” off key with 100 other 7 year olds . . . . but I kind of am!
Or it could be that the holidays are just making me super emotional. The fact that I ate like 7 of these no bake chocolate peanut butter cookies without blinking might be supporting evidence.
Fantastic recipe! My husband was asking for no bake cookies and I hadn’t made them in many many years so I went on the hunt and found this recipe. Perfection! I used sugar in the raw because I realized I was out of granulated sugar and they still turned out amazing. Thank you!
HOW DO YOU MAKE PEANUT BUTTER NO BAKE COOKIES
These no bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookies come together so fast. It is a matter of just combining sugar, butter, milk, cocoa powder, and butter in a saucepan over heat and then adding in the remaining ingredients and dropping them on wax paper.
What are the ingredients for no bake cookies?
- Cocoa Powder
- Peanut Butter
Can you use old fashioned oats in no bake cookies?
Both old fashioned and quick cooking oats would work in this easy chocolate peanut butter no bake cookie recipe. I used old fashioned oats because it is what I tend to have on hand and also because I love the look and texture it gives these chocolate peanut butter no bake cookies.
Can you substitute something for the coconut in these no bake cookies?
If coconut isn’t your thing, you can replace the coconut with more oats. But I have to say that I love the flavor and texture that it gives this recipe.
OTHER GREAT NO BAKE RECIPES!
- This No Bake Baileys Chocolate Pie is such a winner!
- My fudge recipes are all no bake and perfect for the holidays or any time of year!
- Every holiday season I make my Mint Oreo Bark and it’s always the first to go!
Love these but want them without chocolate? Make my Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies!
If you make these delicious no bake cookies or any of my other recipes please leave me a comment – I love hearing from you!
Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk I used skim
- 1 stick unsalted butter (8 tablespoons)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Line two baking sheets with wax paper.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the granulated sugar, milk, butter, and coco powder. Bring to a boil, while stirring consistently.
- Boil for one minute while continuing to stir. (It is very important that it is at a full boil for one minute.)
- Remove from the heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Using a large spoon, spoon large spoonfuls of the mixture onto the waxed paper. Allow to cool completely. Eat immediately or store in an airtight container for up to a week.