This Boozy Pumpkin Milkshake is the perfect fall grown-up cocktail! With just a few simple ingredients you can make this all season long.
Pumpkin! It’s practically its own food group between now and the end of the year. I’ll take it in any form I can. From Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies to Pumpkin Risotto. But I most especially love it when it’s combined with alcohol. This Boozy Pumpkin Milkshake is the creamiest, booziest, pumpkiniest (totally a word) dessert for this time of year.
WHAT IS A BOOZY MILKSHAKE?
When it comes to dessert in a glass,you can’t go wrong with ice cream and booze. Hence, the name “boozy milkshake” It’s the perfect excuse to eat and drink my cocktail all at the same time. If you can dream it, it can become a boozy milkshake. Try some of these flavorful favorites:
- Boozy Strawberry Milkshake
- Margarita Milkshakes
- Bourbon Chocolate Milkshake
- Boozy Caramel Apple Butter Milkshake
WHAT INGREDIENTS DO I NEED FOR A BOOZY PUMPKIN MILKSHAKE?
Imagine what you’d use to make the world’s best pumpkin pie, then imagine it all blended together. Now add booze. This shake is so dreamy, it may even replace Grandma’s traditional pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving! Here’s what you need:
- Your favorite Vanilla Ice Cream
- Vanilla Vodka (also delicious in these Pumpkin Pie Pudding Shots)
- Pumpkin Puree (bonus points if you make your own from scratch. Nah, just kidding. The canned stuff works perfectly here)
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- A little Caramel Sauce and Whipped Cream for topping and garnish.
HOW TO MAKE BOOZY PUMPKIN MILKSHAKES
Boozy Pumpkin Milkshake
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- caramel sauce
- whipped cream
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
- Drip glass with caramel sauce, fill glass with milkshake, top with whipped cream and enjoy!
More pumpkin goodness