These Chocolate Dipped S’mores Cookies are the perfect summer treat without the campfire!
Day three of S’mores Week!! Have you been checking out all the recipes! The bloggers involved in S’mores Week are seriously talented, I feel humbled to be working with them all. Seriously, as they have been sending me their pictures to round up and include in all the posts, I have been sort of questioning if I need to redo my recipes and step up my game, lol!
Did you see my Salted Caramel S’mores on Monday or my S’mores Buttercream Frosting yesterday? It’s kind of hard to decide what is my favorite of all the recipes I’ve created . . . . though I can honestly say I over indulged in every. single. one. No one else even got to try Friday’s recipe . . . .
There are about a billion different recipes on the inter webs for S’mores Cookies. Obviously, I’m partial to these. They are sort of cakey and soft. They have marshmallow bits in there (if you use mini marshmallows, they’ll melt and cause a mess), and most importantly, they are dipped in chocolate and then graham crackers for the full on s’mores affect.
The first time I made a chocolate dipped cookie, I was immediately convinced that it was really the only way to make a cookie. And then you know, adding the yummy graham crackers just kind of puts them over the top!
Make sure you scroll to the bottom of the post to see what all my friends made today!
- 1 3/4 all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of butter melted and cooled
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup marshmallow bits not mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup of milk chocolate chips melted
- 3 sheets graham crackers crumbled
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt
- Beat together the butter and sugars, about two minutes.
- Beat in the egg and the vanilla.
- Slowly add the flour mixture, scrapping down the sides of the bowl as needed, until the mixture is fully combined.
- Mix in the marshmallow bits and the mini chocolate chips
- Roll into one inch balls and bake two two inches apart on a parchment or silicon lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let sit outside of the oven on the baking sheet for two minutes before removing to a cooling rack.
- Once completely cooled, dip the bottoms of the cookies in the melted chocolate, then the graham cracker crumbs. Transfer to wax paper and allow to dry, about an hour.
You might also like
<!– inlinkz code end —>