Cookies and Cream Pudding Shots are a magical little creation that combine cookies and cream instant pudding, milk, more crushed cookies, and cake flavored vodka!
PUDDING SHOTS ARE A WORK OF GENIUS
Move over Jell-O Shots, there’s a new dessert cocktail in town! Pudding shots are becoming all the rave and it’s no wonder. They are creamy, delicious, and boozy. Little shots of heaven to brighten up any party. I got started with Birthday Cake Pudding Shots and even made you some amazing Pumpkin Pie Pudding Shots.
Now I have for you the incredible irresistible Cookies & Cream Pudding Shots! Guys, I’m not going to lie. I want to make pudding shots in every single flavor.
WHAT DO I NEED TO MAKE COOKIES AND CREAM PUDDING SHOTS?
One of the things I love most about pudding shots is how easy they come together. You just need a few simple ingredients for this recipe:
- cookies and cream instant pudding mix
- cake vodka
- crushed oreos
HOW DO I MAKE COOKIES AND CREAM PUDDING SHOTS?
One of the reasons I love this recipe so much is because of how easy it is to make!
- Mix the pudding mix, milk, and vodka together until smooth.
- Mix in broken up cookies.
- Let the mixture chill in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Put the mixture into a frosting bag and then pipe it into shot glasses
After that you can dress it up with whipped cream and sprinkles!
If you don’t want to spring for a frosting bag, use a ziplock bag with the tip cut off!
Still not sure how to make this? Check out the video in the recipe card!
And if you make these for a party, let me know what people think in the comments!
MORE PUDDING SHOTS!
As I mentioned above, it’s so easy to make these in every flavor. Try some others I love!
COCKTAILS THAT SEEM LIKE DESSERT
If these hit the spot and you want even more, check out these great cocktails that are like desserts:
- MARGARITA MILKSHAKE: I was skeptical of tequila and ice cream together , . . . I’m not anymore.
- BAILEYS CHOCOLATE MARTINI: This is the best dessert martini evrer!
- DOLE WHIP WITH RUM: One of my most viral cocktails, you will LOVE this!
Cookies and Cream Pudding Shots
- 3.4 ounce cookies and cream dry pudding mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1/2 cup cake vodka
- 1/2 cup crushed Oreos about 4 Oreos
- Whisk together the pudding mix with the milk and the vodka and then stir in the crushed Oreos.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour or until it thickens up.
- Serve in shot glasses topped with whipped cream and Oreos!
These sound amazing! I plan on making them for a party I’m hosting in a week. I wanted to ask though, what kind of container do you use for the pudding shots? I’m not sure how much is in each shot and I want to make sure I get appropriate sized cups! Would you suggest a 2oz or 4oz or something else? Thank you!
Lisa Longley says
The one I used are 2 ounces, but you could really use any size you would like!
How many does one batch make if 2oz
I was wondering if these could be made with the whip cream mixed into the pudding mix before putting into the shot cups. This would allow them to be made more portable if taking to a party, etc. If so, would the recipe need to be changed any?
Lisa Longley says
I haven’t tried this with adding whipped cream. I think if you wanted to make them portable, I would suggest buying salad dressing containers. They have covers, you can usually find them in the grocery store with other containers, and while they wouldn’t be as pretty, they would be very portable.
Rita A Barber says
can these be made with plain vodka
Lisa Longley says