If you are a lover of Rose, you have to try this Strawberry Frose Recipe to make all your summer cocktail dreams come true! Only four ingredients and so easy to make!
With Memorial Day being the official kick off of summer, I am so excited to share this Frose recipe with you! It is perfect for summertime parties.
WHAT IS FROSÉ?
Don’t know what Frosé is? (Rosé Frozen = Frosé!) It is a Rosé based frozen cocktail with the perfect blend of wine and vodka with just enough simple syrup and fruit to sweeten it up a bit. Don’t know what Rose is? Rosé is a type of wine that incorporates some of the color from grape skins, but not enough to qualify it as a red wine. It comes in sparkling and not sparkling. There is something very fun about drinking pink bubbles with your friends.
Frosé is a four-ingredient recipe that whips up right in your regular blender and stores nicely in the freezer.
- bottle of Rosé wine
- citrus flavored vodka (regular is fine too)
- simple syrup
- frozen strawberries
HOW TO MAKE FROSE?
This recipe its so easy to make, it’s perfect for all of your summer parties. I love posting recipes like this because people always tag their girlfriends on social media and make plans. It makes my heart happy.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
- Pour into a freezer safe container. Take out after a few hours.
- Or freezer overnight and then reblend to get back to that slushy consistency.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- You can certainly buy simple syrup to make this recipe, but with how easy it is to make, I definitely recommend following my simple syrup recipe for this an other drinks.
- Speaking of simple syrup, the sweetness of this drink will very greatly depending on the type of Rose you buy. It is wise to taste the drink and add a little simple syrup at a time.
- If you want to make Frose without strawberries, you totally can. Replace the strawberries with another fruit. Watermelon Frose is a great idea. I also love the idea of combining fruits. Like strawberries and mangos!
- You don’t have to use citrus vodka. I just like the little bit of lemony taste that it adds to the mix. You could use regular vodka and then throw in a little lemon juice.
OTHER PERFECT SUMMER DRINKS
If you like this, I have some other great frozen cocktails that are perfect for summer.
- THREE INGREDIENT PINK PARTY PUNCH
- FROZEN MOSCOW MULES
- THREE INGREDIENT WINE SLUSHIES
- DOLE WHIP WITH RUM
- 1 750 ml bottle of Rose
- 1 cup citrus vodka
- 3 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend to combine.
- Pour into a freezer safe container. Freeze overnight (or a few hours for just a slushy drink).
- Take out of the freezer. Allow to sit for 20 minutes. Either scoop into glasses or return to the blender and then pour into glasses.