This Loaded Jalapeño Popper Beer Bread recipe is an easy twist on my delicious three ingredient beer bread! The delicious taste of jalapeño poppers in moist and rich beer bread! This beer bread recipe is the perfect thing to put out on game day!
Happy Monday guys! Did you have a good weekend? I had an absolutely magical weekend. My incredible and generous sister in law came to stay with my kids so that Nathan and I could have a night away to celebrate his birthday. This is going to sound so cheesy, but it felt like hanging out with a boyfriend I had only been dating for a few weeks but was super into. Magical marital moments are so hard to come by at this stage in life, so I’m still basking in the amazingness of it.
The madness of our morning weekday rush this morning didn’t even deflate me. ????????
I’ll stop before I either make you gag or irritated.
Should we talk about something else magical? Like this Jalapeño Popper Beer Bread recipe?
ALL THE BEST JALAPEÑO POPPER RECIPES!
I am constantly wanting to turn everything into a jalapeño popper recipe, because honestly is there anything better than a spicy jalapeño stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon? It think not.
- I have Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels that you will want to make babies with.
- Then there are these Jalapeño Popper Potato Skins that are so easy but so satisfying.
- I also made this Jalapeño Popper Pull Apart Bread that is all things cheesy, rich, and amazing!
- Finally, if you insist, we will throw a dinner recipe in there with this Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken.
This Jalapeño Beer Bread Recipe is amazing because it is super easy, but is delicious! It has a little kick from the jalapeños but the coolness of the cream cheese to balance it out. Its just one of so many twists you could make with the base of my 3 ingredient beer bread.
WHAT TYPE OF BEER SHOULD I USE TO MAKE BEER BREAD?
The simple answer to this question is any type of beer that you really like. The taste of the beer will become more concentrated in the bread, so make sure it is one that you like to drink. If you don’t like drinking beer, you will still love this recipe! If that is the case, just grab a light pilsner beer like Bud Light or Miller Light. Those are great options for this bread. A darker beer like an IPA is going to give this bread a really distinct flavor, so make sure you love those if that is what you plan on using!
HOW DO YOU MAKE THIS BEER BREAD RECIPE?
This beer bread recipe is super easy to throw together.
- Start with some room temperature cream cheese and use a hand mixer to beat it with the jalapeños.
- Mix together your self rising flour (found near the all purpose flour in the grocery store) and sugar. Then mix in the cooked, crumbled bacon.
- Mix in the beer.
- Finally fold in the cream cheese.
- Pour it all in a greased bread pan and pour melted butter on top. Bake and enjoy!
Typically, beer bread, though enjoyable is a little on the dry side. But not this recipe! The cream cheese makes it moist, and the jalapeños and bacon give it a delicious don’t want to miss flavor. And with the self-rising flour it comes together super easy! It is the perfect game day recipe and would be a great addition to any party!
Loaded Jalapeño Popper Beer Bread Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeños drained and diced
- 3 cups self-rising flour (found in the baking aisle near the all purpose flour)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 6 slices thick cut bacon diced, cooked, and drained
- 12 ounces beer
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9 inch bread pan and set aside.
- With a hand mixer beat together the jalapeños and the cream cheese until combined, about two minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix the self-rising flour and the sugar together. Then mix in the crumbled bacon.
- Gently stir in the beer. Once it is fully integrated, stir in the jalapeño and cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bread pan. Pour the melted butter over the top.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Allow the bread to rest in the pan for 10 minutes before removing and to cool completely.
- Best if enjoyed within two days of baking.
Looking for more recipes that are great for game day?