This Easy Black Bean Dip recipe comes together super fast in a food processor or blender, and is full of delicious flavor! It has just a few simple ingredients and is perfect served warm or cold.
You guys know I have a slight addiction to dips. Any dip, like this pineapple mango salsa. Or OMG, the best corn salsa. I could totally make chips, salsa, and wine my dinner . . . . it’s totally possible that I have done that. And now I have another dip to turn into dinner! This Easy Black Bean Dip is filling, flavorful and fast to make! It’s my new go to dip when I need to bring something to a party or I need another appetizer when I have guests over. The ingredients mix together perfectly in a blender or food processor and you’re done in just minutes!
What’s your go to party food? I would love to hear your ideas, if you would be so kind as to leave me a comment below. I love cooking alongside you!
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS SIMPLE BLACK BEAN DIP RECIPE
This easy black bean cream cheese dip has just a few simple pantry staples, but together they blend up to create an unbelievable flavor. Here’s all you need:
- garlic cloves – you can toss the whole cloves into the blender or food processor.
- canned black beans – make sure to drain and rinse the beans before adding them to the mixture
- pickled jalapeños – you can also use green chiles if that’s what you have on hand. The biggest difference between the two is their heat. Jalapenos are generally spicier than green chiles
- salt and pepper – to taste
- cumin – this earthy, nutty spice adds a warm, slightly lemony flavor to the bean dip. Absolutely delicious!
- hot sauce – to taste. I like to add about half a tablespoon to this dip, but you can try a teaspoon or so until it has the heat you like.
- cream cheese – make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature so it will mix easily with the other ingredients. If it’s too cold, the cream cheese won’t blend as smoothly.
HOW TO SERVE THIS BLACK BEAN DIP
- Top this easy black bean dip with with sour cream and some fresh cilantro.
- Serve it as part of your Taco Tuesday with these Instant Pot Chicken Tacos, the Best Margaritas, and some Pico de Gallo!
- You could serve it cold right out of the food processor (that’s how I had it!), or you could stick it in the oven for a half hour and serve it as a warm black bean dip.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips, veggies, warm tortillas, just about anything! It’s such a versatile dip, you could use it a million different ways.
MORE DELICIOUS DIPS
Chips and dips are my complete jam! In addition to the ones I shared above, try some of these other mouthwatering recipes and keep a bag of chips or crackers handy!
Friends! Please let me know how you like this Easy Black Bean Dip. It is one of my very favorites, and I hope you love it too! Please leave me a comment below. Enjoy!
Easy Black Bean Dip Recipe
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 15 ounce cans black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeños
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 TBSP hot sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream optional
- fresh cilantro chopped (optional)
- In a blender or a food processor, mince the garlic.
- Add the black beans, the jalapeños, salt, pepper, cumin, and hot sauce. Blend until smooth.
- Add in the cream cheese and blend until completely combined.
- Transfer to a bowl, top with the sour cream and cilantro and serve with tortilla chips.
Nikki @ Mix it Mommy says
YUM! Can’t wait to try this and looks super easy to make.
Lisa Longley says
I hope you like it Nikki! I couldn’t get enough of it!
Lisa Longley says
I hope you like it Nikki!
Gloria Diaz says
Awesome job really it’s the great article.