This Homemade Funfetti Milkshake comes together with just three ingredients. It’s a rich, decadent shake that tastes like cake!
One, it’s got sprinkles, so it’s perfect for a birthday. Two, it’s a milkshake, so it’s pretty much perfect for a woman who has just pushed out a child who undoubtedly will have the same giant head as her siblings. Three, and maybe most importantly, it is a milkshake that TASTES LIKE CAKE!
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/3 cup milk less for a thicker milkshake
- 1/4 cup funfetti cake mix I used Betty Crocker Super Moist Party Rainbow Chip
- Whip Cream Sprinkles and Cherry to top
- Blend together the ice cream, milk, and cake mix util smooth.
- Top with whip cream, sprinkles, and a cherry.
Food person says
this looks super easy and fast to make. How did you come up with such a creation