Jalapeño Infused Vodka is such an easy recipe to make and puts such a fun spin on cocktails.
Vodka is such a versatile base to start with since it absorbs flavors beautifully and infusing it with various flavors adds a great twist to regular cocktails.
How to Make Jalapeno Infused Vodka
- Simply add one sliced jalapeño pepper to a cup of vodka.
- Glass jars with tight lids work best for infusing vodka. Once you’ve combined your jalepeno with your vodka, screw the lid on tight and give it a good shake.
- Allow the flavors to really marinate together. The longer you let sit, the stronger it’ll taste. I recommend letting it infuse for 8 to 24 hours.
- For a milder flavor, let it sit for about an hour.
- Once you’ve achieved your desired flavor you can strain the vodka with a mesh strainer and a funnel.
- Add to any number of delicious cocktail recipes.
Recipes to Use Jalapeno Infused Vodka
Putting a jalapeño spin on so many different cocktails is a great idea. Here are some of our favorites.
Jalapeno Infused Vodka
- 1 jalapeno sliced
- 1 cup vodka
- To make the Jalapeño Vodka, combine the sliced jalapeño and the vodka in a jar and shake. Allow to sit for 8 to 24 hours. The longer it sits the stronger it will get. If you want just a hint of jalapeño, just let sit for an hour.