These Apple Cider Margaritas are super simple, but perfectly delicious for fall! They are the perfect cocktail to make for a fall party! After making the best margarita recipe, I’m obsessed with all things margarita and I love this hard cider and tequila apple margarita. If you are looking for a fall themed margarita, this is it!
Happy FALL guys!!! It is officially the first day of Autumn and I could not be happier, because I love this time of year SO HARD. I’m also super psyched because I have been posting my fall content since the end of July (no lie) and getting so much flack for it on Facebook. But now we are officially in the season of pumpkin spice and all things caramel apple, so BRING. IT. ON.
Though, let’s be real. If you have been paying attention you know that I have been heavily posting all the fall things, even on the blog, for a while now. Just the other day I updated my Caramel Apple Cobbler, and I have a delicious pumpkin spice recipe coming next week. I have even been doing it on my other blog, Shake. Drink. Repeat. I made some Pumpkin Pie Pudding Shots and a Caramel Apple Vodka Punch!
But I can’t leave Wine & Glue out of the fall themed cocktail fun! So I have the best apple cider margarita recipe for you today!
WHAT DO I NEED TO MAKE A HARD CIDER APPLE MARGARITA?
I love this margarita recipe because it comes together with just a few simple ingredients!
- Hard Apple Cider – you can find this in the grocery store near the beer!
- Tequila – I use gold tequila, but silver would work just fine if that is what you have on hand.
- Agave Syrup – You could also use this great simple syrup recipe or some honey that you have melted to make it runny and easier to integrate into the recipe.
- Lime Juice – You need the juice of one lime, or about 1 tablespoon of bottled lime juice.
WHAT OTHER GREAT FALL COCKTAILS CAN I MAKE?
This is such a great fall themed margarita, but I love having a bunch of different great fall cocktail recipes in my back pocket!
- This Caramel Apple Sangria is a fan favorite! It is super popular because it only has a few ingredients and is so easy to make.
- This Apple Pie Sangria is another great apple sangria recipe. And it’s made with cinnamon infused whiskey which makes it my new favorite cocktail!
- I love this Apple Brandy Slush! This would make a great tail gating recipe, especially on hotter fall drinks because it’s a frozen recipe.
- And then for cooler fall days, I love this Slow Cooker Spiked Apple Cider. It’s perfect for a big get together.
- You MUST try this Apple Pie Bellini! Only THREE ingredients!
- I’m going to need a couple of these Spiked Pumpkin Spice Lattes!
- Pretty sure I could drink several of these Apple Butter Old Fashioned Cocktails!
That’s all I’ve got for you not this gorgeous fall Friday, my friends. To see what I’m up to on my Insta Stories and to overdose on all the indulgent food photos you can find, be sure to follow me on Instagram. And if you make one of my recipes, tag me or hashtag it #wineandgluerecipes!
Apple Cider Margaritas
- 12 oz bottle of hard apple cider
- 2 oz gold tequila
- 1 TBSP agave syrup, simple syrup, or honey
- the juice of one lime
- apple slices for garnishing optional
- Mix all the ingredients together until well combined and pour over ice. Serve in a glass rimmed with cinnamon sugar.