This Peach Sangria is super easy to make and with only four ingredients, it’s a cocktail you can whip up all the time. Always a crowd pleaser!
Peach Sangria is my go to cocktail during the summertime. This delightful twist on the classic White Sangria Recipe uses gorgeous fresh or frozen peaches that are ripe and juicy during hot summer months. There’s something so relaxed and enjoyable about a backyard BBQ, and I love that there’s more space for guests to mingle. Double your guests, double your appetizers, and definitely double this sangria. And with how easy it is to put together, you will have extra time to enjoy the company of your friends and family.
Do you have a favorite summertime cocktail? I would love to hear your ideas! Drop me a comment below and let’s get to celebrating summer!
THE PERFECT SANGRIA RECIPE FOR GET TOGETHERS
This is the perfect easy sangria if you are throwing a last minute get together. It only has four ingredients and so it comes together in a snap.
The peach flavor in this is combined perfectly with a sweetened birthday cake flavored vodka. It may sound odd, but paired with a crisp white wine and peach schnapps it works perfectly.
PEACH SANGRIA INGREDIENTS
Most sangrias combine the same basic ingredients: wine, liquor or liqueur, and fruit. This recipe does that perfectly.
- Moscato is a really sweet wine, making this a dessert sangria. If you don’t like your drinks sweet, pick something like Pinot Gris or a Dry Riesling that is less sweet.
- Cake vodka is a flavored vodka that a number of different brands carry. If you can’t find it, add regular vodka and you may need to add some simple syrup.
- Peach Schnapps is half of what gives this cocktail it’s delicious peachy flavor. It adds sweetness to this drink and a great flavor.
- You an use fresh or frozen peaches in this drink. Fresh peaches will break down a little faster as the drink sits.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF A PEACH IS RIPE?
For this recipe you can use frozen peaches. That said, if you are using fresh peaches you want to make sure that you buy peaches that are ripe but not over ripe. Look for peaches at the grocery store that are soft to the touch around the stem but without skin that is wrinkling. Peaches get sweeter as they ripen, so you want a nice ripe peach. Peaches that are over ripe, however, will deteriorate quickly and make your sangria look unappetizing.
TIPS FOR THIS PEACH SANGRIA RECIPE
- No need to let this cocktail sit overnight. The flavor will deepen the longer the peaches sit in there. But it is really good as is.
- Drink it right away. Drink it after it’s sat in the refrigerator for a few hours or drink it the next day!
- If you are on the fence about cake flavored vodka, don’t buy a whole bottle. Buy three mini bottles! It is more per ounce, but less cost over all.
- If you are making this RIGHT before your party, use frozen peaches. They will act like ice cubes chilling the sangria and adding peach flavor as it sits.
- Double the recipe! This is a great recipe for a big crowd, so double it! No need to double the fruit though! Maybe just buy one extra peach.
MORE SUPERB SANGRIA RECIPES
Can’t get enough sweet Sangria? Try some of my other favorite recipes for your next big gathering:
- Red Sangria Recipe
- Cinnamon Whiskey Sangria
- Apple Pie Sangria
- Tropical Margarita Sangria
- Mojito Sangria Recipe
- Rose Sangria
You guys, I can’t tell you how much I love this Peach Sangria! It’s sweet, fruity, perfect for summer. Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think of this cocktail. Cheers to summer!
- 1/2 cup birthday cake vodka
- 1 cup peach schnapps
- 1 750 bottle of moscato
- 3 or 4 peaches sliced
- Combine the ingredients and chill for four hours or overnight.
- Serve cold.