Crock Pot Creamy Buffalo Chicken Noodle Soup that is easy to throw together and SO delicious!
This delicious Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Noodle Soup is a great twist on my Chicken Noodle Soup. If you love Buffalo, you will love this great soup recipe.
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Noodle Soup
- Combine ingredients in the slow cooker. You will ad everything to the crockpot except the heavy cream and the noodles.
- Cook on low for three and a half hours.
- Add in the noodles. Turn the slow cooker to high and cook the noodles for a half hour.
- Shred the chicken. Take the chicken breasts out of the slow cooker and shred them. Then return the shredded chicken to the slow cooker.
- Stir in the heavy cream. Then serve topped with blue cheese!
This recipe definitely has a kick to it! If you want to lessen the spice level, I suggest cutting the buffalo sauce down to six ounces. At the end of the cooking time, add in a whole cup of heavy cream instead of 1/2 a cup.
Substitutions and Variations for Buffalo Chicken Noodle Soup
- Swap the noodles out. If your family doesn’t like egg noodles, you can exchange them for any noodles that you do like.
- Make this recipe low carb. If you are eating low carb, take out the noodles completely and replace them with more vegetables. Broccoli, zucchini, or more carrots, are a great choice.
- Make this recipe dairy free. If you have someone in your family that doesn’t eat dairy, an unflavored soy creamer would work great in place of the heavy cream!
Other Great Buffalo Recipe
Crock Pot Creamy Buffalo Chicken Noodle Soup
- 3 medium carrots peeled and sliced
- 2 celery stalks diced
- 2 cloves of garlic diced
- 1 medium yellow onion diced
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 12 oz buffalo sauce
- 4 cups of chicken stock
- 2 cups wide egg noodles
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- blue cheese crumbles for garnishing
- Add the carrots, celery, garlic, onion, chicken, buffalo sauce, and chicken stock to the crock pot. Cook on low for 3 1/2 hours.
- Add the egg noodles, raise the temperature to high, and cook for a half hour.
- Remove the chicken breasts to from the crock pot, shred the chicken and return it to the crock pot.
- Turn off the crock pot and stir in the heavy cream. Serve topped with blue cheese crumbles.