This Cookie Dough Cheesecake combines two decadent desserts into one cute little cup! Perfect for parties or to satisfy an afternoon sweet tooth.
These sweet little Cookie Dough Cheesecake cups are simple to make and so fun to serve and eat! No baking necessary, so you don’t have to worry about heating up your oven in hot summer months.
Ingredients for Cookie Dough Cheesecake
This no bake cheesecake recipe is made without any eggs, so there’s no worry about snitching tastes. Plus these are made with easy to find ingredients, so they’re perfect to whip up for any occasion! Here’s all you need:
For the Cookie Dough:
- You’ll need all the basics: butter, brown sugar, flour and vanilla.
- Next, a can of sweetened condensed milk. YUM!
- Then some mini chocolate chips, which are perfect for tiny little balls of cookie dough.
For the Cheesecake:
- Cool Whip, or your favorite whipped topping.
- Then add a block of cream cheese. Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature so it blends smoothly with the other ingredients.
- Finally, a dash of vanilla and your cheesecake is done!
For the Crust:
- I love using Cookie Dough Oreos when I can find them. I just smash a couple in the bottom of each small jar with the end of an ice cream scooper.
- If you can’t find Cookie Dough Oreos, just use some regular Oreos or some graham cracker crumbs.
Easy Steps for Cookie Dough Cheesecake in Jars
These mini cheesecakes are so fun to make with little helpers in the kitchen. My kids love to roll little cookie dough balls and smash the crust in the jars. Just have fun with the process and be sure to lick the beaters!
- First, mix together the cookie dough ingredients. It’ll be pretty thick, so take time to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Then set it aside.
- Next, whip together the whipped topping, cream cheese (room temperature of course!) and vanilla. Your cheesecake mixture is done.
- Then, roll cookie dough into tiny balls and gently fold them into the cheesecake.
- I like to use 4-ounce glass jars for single servings, but you can use any kind of small bowls or cups.
- Place one or two Oreo cookies (or a few tablespoons of graham cracker crumbs if you choose) into the bottom of each jar. Use the bottom of an ice cream scooper or a spoon to mash the cookies slightly to make the crust.
- Top with a heaping spoonful of the cookie dough cheesecake mixture and half an Oreo cookie for garnish.
More No Bake Dessert Recipes
As much as I love cooking, I thoroughly enjoy a no bake dessert! There are so many varieties of treats to enjoy without turning on the oven at all. Try some of these mouth-watering morsels:
- Root Beer Float No Bake Cheesecake Bars
- No Bake Birthday Cake Lasagna
- Chocolate No Bake Energy Bites
- No Bake Baileys Chocolate Pie
- Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups
If you love a good no bake treat like I do, I can’t wait to hear what you think of this Cookie Dough Cheesecake recipe. Please feel free to drop me a comment below. Enjoy!
Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- 1/4 cup of butter softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 7 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 8 oz cool whip
- 8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 16 Cookie Dough Oreos plus more for garnishing
- In the bowl of a large stand mixer, cream the butter and the brown sugar until light and fluffy, about two minutes. Beat in 1 tsp vanilla.
- Slowly add the flour, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- With the mixer still running, slowly add in the sweetened condensed milk. You may need to stop the mixer periodically to scrape down the sides.
- Once it is fully combined, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Whip together the cool whip and the cream cheese until fully combined and smooth. Mix in the 2 tsps of vanilla.
- Form the cookie dough into small balls and drop into the cream cheese mixture. Stir them in gently.
- Crush two Cookie Dough Oreos each in to the bottom of 4 oz mason jars . Top with the cream cheese and cookie dough mixture.