Peanut Butter Nutella Fudge is the perfect combo of your favorite flavors in one delightful treat. Based off of my Easy Fudge recipe, this is simple to make and totally scrumptious!
I once polled my friends on Facebook which they liked better: peanut butter or Nutella. I couldn’t believe how many were people were firmly in the one or the other camp. Who knew people felt so strongly about their nut butter addictions? Peanut butter edged out Nutella slightly, by the way.
Luckily with this Peanut Butter Nutella Fudge recipe, you don’t have to make such a difficult choice. Peanut butter fudge and chocolaty Nutella fudge combine together into a soft, smooth, silky treat that’s completely irresistible!
How to Make Peanut Butter Nutella Fudge
This is a brief overview of how to make this delicious recipe. Find the full recipe with all of the measurements and instructions at the bottom of the post.
- Prepare the pan. Line an 8 by 8 baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Make the two parts at the same time. Place two sauce pans over low heat. Add the peanut butter chips, peanut butter, and 7 ounces (by weight) of sweetened condensed milk to one pan. Add chocolate chips, Nutella, and the remaining sweetened condensed milk to the other pan. Stir both until they are smooth.
- Put the fudge together. Spoon a bit of each into the pan. Repeat this again and again until you’ve used all of the peanut butter and chocolate mixtures.
- Swirl the fudge. Using a knife, swirl the fudge.
- Allow the fudge to set. It will need to set for at least four hours. Then remove it from the pan and cut it.
Fudge Tips and Tricks
- This particular fudge recipe, like my peanut butter fudge, uses peanut butter chips. These can be found in the baking aisle of most U.S. grocery stores next to the chocolate chips.
- Double check you are using sweetened condensed milk. The label looks a lot like that for evaporated milk. If you inadvertently use the evaporated milk, this recipe will not work.
- Use low heat. It is very easy for chocolate to overheat and then it is difficult to work with. So keep your heat nice and low when melting the chips with the other ingredients.
Easy Fudge Recipe
More Peanut Butter Recipes
I hope you love this Peanut Butter Nutella Fudge as much as I do! It’s so easy to whip together, and makes a perfect holiday gift or birthday gift! Drop me a comment below and let me know what you think of this creamy treat. Enjoy!
Peanut Butter Nutella Fudge
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk divided
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Line an 8 by 8 square pan with aluminum foil.
- You want to make your two different fudges at the same time. So put two medium sauce pans over medium low heat. Add the peanut butter chips, peanut butter and half the sweetened condensed milk to one. Add the chocolate chips, Nutella, and the rest of the sweetened condensed milk to the other.
- With two sepearate spoons, stir each saucepan, until the ingredients in each are melted and smooth.
- Remove them from the heat, and working small scoops at a time, alternate between adding the Nutella and the peanut butter fudge to the pan.
- Once finsihed, for a more marbled look, you can run a knife through the fudge, though mine set pretty quickly and saw very little knife action but still had a nice marbled look once cut.
- Let set at least four hours, I let mine set overnight. Remove from the pan, cut and serve.