Alfredo Skillet Lasagna makes for a delicious and easy weeknight dinner. Creamy white sauce, tender noodles and sweet sausage comes together fast!
This Alfredo Skillet Lasagna is one of my family’s favorite weeknight meals. Rich and creamy Ragú® Classic Alfredo sauce is the star of the show along with simple ingredients added to make a delightfully filling dish. No baking, no layering, no fuss; you’ll have a tasty lasagna dish in no time! Thank you Ragú® for sponsoring this post.
If you love skillet dinners, especially lasagna, you’ve got to try my original Skillet Lasagna recipe. SO good! Do you have other skillet meals that you love? Leave me a comment in the section below. I love hearing from you!
INGREDIENTS FOR ALFREDO SKILLET LASAGNA
You won’t believe how easy this rich dish is to put together! In fact, you probably have most of the ingredients in your pantry right now. It’s the perfect dinner to throw together on a busy weeknight when everyone has somewhere to be. It comes together faster than going through a drive-thru restaurant. Here’s all you need:
- A 16 oz jar of Ragú® Classic Alfredo Sauce: You can find it right next to the regular spaghetti or pasta sauce in the grocery store.
- Sweet Italian Sausage: Make sure to remove the casings and crumble. You could use spicy hot Italian sausage instead.
- Mini Bella Mushrooms: I love the mild flavor of mini bellas! Slice them up and add them to your sauce for extra bulk.
- Uncooked Lasagna Noodles: You will break these noodles up into about two inch pieces.
- Baby Spinach: These little spinach leaves are so easy to cook with; you don’t even need to chop off the stems.
- Garlic: Mince up a couple of cloves (or more if you love that garlic flavor)
- Ricotta Cheese: Creamy and rich, this cheese melts into the ingredients perfectly.
- Mozzarella Cheese: Shred it up! You could also use a pre-shredded mozzarella blend, but I like to shred it from the block. It melts better!
WHAT TO SERVE WITH SKILLET LASAGNA
The best part about this skillet lasagna meal is how easy it is to make! Keep your dinner simple with a nice green salad and some crusty French bread. Or try this simple arugula salad or this refreshing cucumber tomato salad.
This dish makes for terrific leftovers too! Store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to four days. Then, just re-heat in the microwave. You can add a little extra shredded cheese to the top too!
MORE TASTY ITALIAN RECIPES
Being Italian, I could live on pasta for the remainder of my life! Try some of these delicious and simple recipes and enjoy every single bite!
- The Best Italian Meatballs
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Chicken Spaghetti
- Italian Pesto Sliders
- Baked Ziti with Sausage
- Spaghetti Meat Sauce Recipe
Thanks to Ragú for helping put dinner on the table! Try any of their delicious sauces but especially their creamy and rich Alfredo sauce in this recipe. I can’t wait to hear what you think. Please leave me a comment below. Enjoy!
Alfredo Skillet Lasagna
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 lb Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage casings removed
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 8 oz mini bellas sliced
- 3 cups water
- 1 jar 16 oz Ragú® Classic Alfredo
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles about 12 oz, broken into two inch pieces
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 3/4 cup part skim ricotta
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- In a cast iron skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add the sausage and break it up, cooking until no longer pink.
- Remove the sausage from the skillet and transfer to a plate with a slotted spoon.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, then add the mushrooms and sauté until tender. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and add to sausage on the plate.
- Add the water and the Ragú® Classic Alfredo sauce to the skillet and whisk together. Bring to a boil.
- Add the noodles to the skillet, turn the heat down to medium, and stir regularly so the noodles don’t stick to the bottom of the pan. Cook until the noodles are tender, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Add the sausage and mushrooms back to the pan, and turn the heat to low. Mix in the spinach and stir until it is wilted.
- Then add in the ricotta and mozzarella, stirring until the mozzarella is melted and the ricotta is well combined.