Cucumber Tomato Salad
This Cucumber Tomato Salad is the perfect easy summer side dish! It is great to bring to parties or to serve as a side dish for a weeknight dinner!
Servings: 5 cups
- 3 vine ripened tomatoes diced
- 1 English cucumber diced
- 1/4 red onion sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Add all the vegetables to a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, and Italian seasoning.
- Toss the dressing with the vegetables. Add salt and pepper and toss again, adding more salt and pepper as needed.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 81kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 122mg | Potassium: 324mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g